Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Day

You ever wonder why half the things you say get said? I do!!! I really have nothing to say beyond that... LOL!! Tomorrow my 8yr old comes home, I can't wait. Now maybe my 4 year old will stop using "But I miss my brother!" As an excuse for not wanting to go to bed. I am off all week, so I will be posting some more random thoughts this week... Oh yeah me and the boys are going to take family pics on Sunday. That will be good fun. Check out this short piece I penned last night...

Remember Tamir Said It...

The petals that adorn her lips have a flavor that is savory... I think!
Never had the chance to make their acquaintance, but I have desired to on many occassions, But, respect outweighed that lust filled look that inebriated my thoughts.
I've seen her cloth-less body plenty of nights in dream form,
But her touch has evaded me. How much longer will it?
She hasn't a clue,
And I know I grow weaker for her everytime I see her...
So hard loving a friend and keeping all things as just that... Damn!!!

Tamir Said It
7/5/10

2 comments: