Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Welcome To My World

Welcome,

Finally I am digital. It was said to me that I needed my own world, so at the coaxing of one Demetria Brown (Delicious to me), I have decided to start an entry log of my thoughts to share with whomever decides to read em. I tend to think a little different. Express somewhat openly. And deliver comments, statements, and ideology that may seem irrational to some, but I own it. My grammar, word usage, and delivery may not always be coheirant in its preparation, but hell I am writer not an editor. One day when i make it big i can pay someone to correct my grammatical errors.

With all that being said let me hit you all with my first piece on my BLOG... LOL!!!! Leave a message and let me know what you think. Good, Bad, or Neutral... All I ask is that if you come - Comment... And tell a friend to tell a friend. Let's Grow Together!!!!

Peace

ME
I
AM
More
And
Will
Be
Greater.
Time
Travels,
I
Too
Move
Comfortable
In
Seconds
Soothe
&
Minutes
Moods...
I
Am
Hour
Day
Week
Month
Year
Till
Decade
Becomes
Forever.
However
Long
That
Lasts.
Tamir Salaam
10/08/2009

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I'm sure we'll enjoy traveling through the folds of your mind. You have so much to share it's only natural you needed a bigger platform to share it on. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold blooded...now, being the English connoisseur that I am, I have to say -- your structure is superb, as it reflects the movement through time. Your fluidity is also nice...it has a Langston Hughes feel to it, but it still says Tamir. Nicely done, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were cool
    laid back and calm
    truthful and honest
    but not at all
    can't juggle us all?
    You know..
    she, her and I
    playing your games
    with those devilish lies
    So what do you do
    let down the sheet
    that's been covering your operation
    of what could have continued
    yet you failed to upkeep the image I was into
    It's called woman's intuition
    I got it.. she got it
    and you know it's real
    so in just a moment of time
    to her you'll be revealed

    Thank you TamirSaidIt for the inspiration and any constellations I've received while being in your presence. He is.. "A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing" snap, snap, snap!

    ReplyDelete